Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My mini 12" collection

Here are my 12" figs. Granted its not alot of them as I didnt collect alot of them, some are vintage and some are newer. Also put some of the other large stuff with them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12 in shelf.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	16095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12 in shelf 2.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	16096   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12 in shelf 3.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	16097  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I really like the fact that you're not freaked out about mixing newer with older figures. Nice little collection! I can't afford 'em all either, and don't have the space. With the 12-inch line it's always been about what strikes me as being "the coolest."

Everything said and done, I really love(d) the Hasbro/Kenner figures. Sure, there were a lot of duds, but so much fun... just look at that shelf.

Great thing about Sideshow doing 12-inch now is that you can pick up Hasbro stuff for next to nothing. I just scored a boxed (but I opened it) Sandtrooper for like $7 a few weeks ago. Can't beat that.

Oh, I thought by "mini 12" " collection you meant that they were shorter!

Cool beans dude, not sure about the Rancor but it's a funny addition. But man, look at the size of Dooku's head compared to Han Trooper's! Hasbro gave us like 8 years of that megamelonization!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    I really like the fact that you're not freaked out about mixing newer with older figures. Nice little collection! I can't afford 'em all either, and don't have the space. With the 12-inch line it's always been about what strikes me as being "the coolest."
    I bought the newer ones on clearance for about 5 bucks or less. The two POTJ ones I did pay full price for because of the Exclusiveness. I am missing the vintage Darth Vader and IG-88, I dont remember which box I had them in.

Everything said and done, I really love(d) the Hasbro/Kenner figures. Sure, there were a lot of duds, but so much fun... just look at that shelf.
    They were fun until they started raising the price on them to 25 and up. I wanted the Ewoks and others, but wasnt paying that much for them.

Great thing about Sideshow doing 12-inch now is that you can pick up Hasbro stuff for next to nothing. I just scored a boxed (but I opened it) Sandtrooper for like $7 a few weeks ago. Can't beat that.
    Kb.com has a few for 6 bucks plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Cool beans dude, not sure about the Rancor but it's a funny addition. But man, look at the size of Dooku's head compared to Han Trooper's! Hasbro gave us like 8 years of that megamelonization!
    The Rancor was sitting out, so I stuck him there because I didnt feel like going back in the closet and putting him away.

Believe it or not, the Han Stormtrooper helmet doesnt fit on Han, but fits perfectly on Dooku
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow a baby Rancor . Anyway: cool collection!
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Cool stuff! The vintage 12" figures are very nice...

...but I'd never mix them. No mix! No mix!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I have a bunch of 12" star wars figures, most of them still boxed up. At least they stack nicely.

Keep in mind, there is a whole other set of figures behind the ones you see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12inch figures.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	16106   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12inch figures1.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	16107   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12inch figures2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	16108  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Let's go to Frett's house and buy his figures!

Question: what's the deal with the helmetless Stormtrooper behind Leiabike? Should it have facial hair?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Let's go to Frett's house and buy his figures!

Question: what's the deal with the helmetless Stormtrooper behind Leiabike? Should it have facial hair?
    That was a dragon nude figure that I bought on eBay, and stripped a Hasbro Stormtrooper down, and dressed up the articulated figure up in armor. Yes, it is supposed to be me, before the dark times, before the facial hair. You might notice he's got his imperial issued E-11 blaster pointed at the princess, while Luke stand idly by.

Please don't come and buy my small TRU toy stock. I my toys!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!