Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SW Holiday/Accessory Stuff now at Target!

Greetings folks. I was at Target today admiring their lack of new figures in any category and I was browsing their Halloween section when I noticed they had a small holiday aisle at the moment. They have Star wars ornaments, stockings, nut crackers, dashboard buddies, and this pretty hysterical scene things that are in holiday theme. The one they had left was Boba Fett with a Han in carbonite whereas Boba fett was holding a Candy cane instead of his blaster and Han had a big red bow on him!!

So be sure to check it out if you're back in their seasonal section. I picked up a Yoda dashboard buddy and an electronic Yoda stocking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	16099  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Nothing says Christmas like commemorating it with icons from a fictional tyrannical regime. Ah, the holidays are here.

Looks like alot of leftover stuff from last year. I only bought the Fabriche Yoda. Those Kurt Adler ornaments had to be the ugliest painted SW properties I'd ever seen. I'll stick with Hallmark!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I saw those, they are the ugliest.

I want to get one of those impossible to find silver Christmas trees.
    I'll end up getting a small to medium size white one to hang nothing but the Hallmark Star Wars and Star Trek ships.
    Like an armada circling a giant crystaline entity.

SOme of the non-Hallmark SW items are very cool. A lot of them crap. The paint jobs on the Adler ornaments are horendus!

However, because I am an artist, I bought several on clearence last year and repainted them. They look MUCH better now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    this pretty hysterical scene things that are in holiday theme. The one they had left was Boba Fett with a Han in carbonite whereas Boba fett was holding a Candy cane instead of his blaster and Han had a big red bow on him!!
    Really? I gotta see this, how much was it? Get pics if you see it again.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Really? I gotta see this, how much was it? Get pics if you see it again.
    here's one for sale on the e-bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Boba-F...QQcmdZViewItem

and yeah, most of those ornaments bad. The one with the three OT posters is kinda cool though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The auction says "very rare," but it being sold at Target hints otherwise.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    here's one for sale on the e-bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Boba-F...QQcmdZViewItem

and yeah, most of those ornaments bad. The one with the three OT posters is kinda cool though.
    Cool, thanks! Looks pretty entertaining, and the detail doesn't look like Adler - too high.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That Fett is so mine when I see it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten