Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Best poop scenes

Back to the Future: Biff and his kin repeatedly drive into trucks full of doon in various times. What's not to love?

Top Secret: A bunch of guys wizz on a statue of a penguin, then it drops a massive bird turd.

Problem Child 2: For some reason, the dog is paralyzed. When he's finally revived, after several days, he makes dookie that's about four times his size!

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me: Lots of great poop humor here, from Austin drinking the liquefied doon, to Fat B*****d's many lines about having "a crap on deck that could choke a donkey."

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Even a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, unsuspecting guys can step in poop.

Billy Madison: "It's poop again!!" "He called the s***, poop!"

Jurassic Park: Even Laura Dern isn't hot when digging elbow-deep in a mountain of Triceratops patties.

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery: Technically not a poop scene, but the whole sequence with the often underrated Tom Arnold encouraging Austin through what he thinks is a massive dump is classic. "Who... does... Number Two... work for?"

Dogma: An entire demon made of plops. Need I say more?

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones: The whole movie, but especially that great poop scene when C-3PO is in the droid factory.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ha! Those are all child's play.

Try watching Sweet Movie
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle: The girls in the bathroom playing battlesh*t
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Dumb and Dumber - Harry with diarrhea.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Weird Science: The older brother is turned into a big pile of crap and apologizes for "being a s*** all these years."

Demolition Man: Sly can't figure out the mysterious three shells, so he gets a stack of fines and takes them to the can as toilet paper.

Airplane!: "The s***'s really gonna hit the fan now!" And it does.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Caddyshack: Turd in the pool.

Mr. Mom: "You gave the baby chili!?!?!"

either one of the naked gun movies or maybe Hot Shots 2 - Scuba diver ends up in a sewage area.
    I am the modern man.

American Pie with *hitbreak having to go in the girls potty. Now THAT's good poo-humor!!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Scary Movie II is it? Opening scene of James Wood as a Reverend speaking words of exorsism, then the camera pans down and he's on the john trying to get rid of a stuck turd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Problem Child 2: For some reason, the dog is paralyzed. When he's finally revived, after several days, he makes dookie that's about four times his size!
    Sorry, but that whole movie is a big pile of S***. I can't believe you revived the memory that I had to go to therapy to put it in the back of my mind, Thanks Chux.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!