One of every figure...

I'm trying to find a one of every figure club to make things easier. I checked at Brians Toys but there's unavailable right now. Does anyone else no of any other reputable dealers that offer something like this?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Check Brian's again. They're the only one I have found, and I have been super impressed.

http://www.brianstoys.com/store/Prod...SONEOFEACHCLUB

EDIT: I see what you're talking about with it being unavailable, but I can still add it to my cart and process for checkout. I would try it, and if you feel shaky about it at all, give them a call.

Welcome back Slick !

They have a great club over at Kebco...check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Welcome back Slick !

I've heard nothing but good things about them yet I totally forgot to check!!! Thank you Caesar.

Anywho, I went back and checked again like Dubya said and ordered it. I figured that since it said unavailable I couldn't order.

You said it's been so far so good? That's good news.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    *plays duck and cover as I look around for flashes of lightning*
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yeah, I'm a little red in the face as well.....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Does anyone here use the Kebco one of every figure? I keep checking the site and it's been down for days and it seems the last time they added new product it was ROTS sneak peek figures.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Uh, those bastards owe a lot of collectors a lot of money. I think they went back to lawnmower repair.