Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nexu?

Re: Nexu?

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    What exactly is the Nexu?
    Another of the critters from the Arena battle. Hasbro is going to be making a toy of it in the deluxe line. I assume that he's going to be a pack in with one ofthe of the figures, like the battle droid is with Mace. Here is a picture from the Hasbro sample catalog that shows the critter.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e2 deluxe figures.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	641  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

You know how Padme's white outfit is ripped? Yeah, this is the beast that does that. It may appear sexy, but if you look at pictures of her back, she's scratched and bloody. Right above her arm band, and slanting downward:

Name:	padmeback.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	643  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    You know how Padme's white outfit is ripped? Yeah, this is the beast that does that. It may appear sexy, but if you look at pictures of her back, she's scratched and bloody. Right above her arm band, and slanting downward:
    Nice picture Lord Tenebrous. She looks good in that outfit, but I still prefer her in a gown. And wow, you can definatly see that on her action figure that she is to scale with the battle droid rifle, damn that thing is HUGE! Here is another pic of Padme's back from the offical site. You can see the rips in the shirt.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Name:	1325_select.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	644  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I believe the Nexu is a large beast so I doubt that it'll be a pack in of any sort
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Here is another pic of Padme's back from the offical site. You can see the rips in the shirt.
    Notice in that picture that she is sitting on top of a pillar (like the one that see was chained to) on the Arena Floor looking down at the action, probably watching Anakin and Obi-Wan fighting the Reek...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Stupid Hasbro, they forgot to pack-in the popcorn then!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Stupid Hasbro, they forgot to pack-in the popcorn then!
    Popcorn would probably be rotten by the time they come out so you'd probably have to settle with rotten green popcorn,mmmmmm green popcorn
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

Popcorn would probably be rotten by the time they come out so you'd probably have to settle with rotten green popcorn,mmmmmm green popcorn
    I didn't mean popcorn for me, Padme annoying or not has to have something to eat while watching the show while on the pillar.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"