Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Tours Exclusive Mr. Potato Heads Now Available

According to Rebelscum the 5 Disney Star Tours exclusive Potato Heads (Yam Solo, Luke Frywalker, Princess Tater, Darth Mash and Spuda Fett) are now available for $12 a piece. They can be ordered by calling 407-363-6200.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

These are really cool and a great addition for anyone who has the first 3 potato heads. Bought these for my wife for our 2nd Anniversary. I got her both Vader and Spud trooper for Christmas and for her birthday was R2. I have to say that Spuda Fett is by far my favorite.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Anyone have any luck with ordering with said phone # ?

I bought Spuda Fett when I was at Disneyland a few days ago. It didn't seem like they were moving/selling all that quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MAC View Post
    Anyone have any luck with ordering with said phone # ?
    I had no trouble. in fact they shipped and arrived a few days later.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Driving back from Carlsbad for work this weekend, I stopped at Disneyland to pick up the new Potato Heads, with a 1 hour shopping pass.
    Only got Han and Boba though. I decided to limit myself for space and $ reasons. They look nice though.

Are these all still available? I've been trying to find the time to go and pick these up. If they are all still there I might have to make a road trip.

Saw them at WDW back around christmas season.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    Are these all still available? I've been trying to find the time to go and pick these up. If they are all still there I might have to make a road trip.
    Yes, the Star Trader had all 5 Potato Heads. The toy shop near the front emporium also had all 5. I imagine California Adventure also carries them at Enginears toys store, but I didn't go there.
    They should still be available. They also had all the carded Disney characters as Star Wars characters figures as well.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Yes, the Star Trader had all 5 Potato Heads. The toy shop near the front emporium also had all 5. I imagine California Adventure also carries them at Enginears toys store, but I didn't go there.
    They should still be available. They also had all the carded Disney characters as Star Wars characters figures as well.

Cool thanks for the heads up. I keep putting off going and picking these up, just not enough time in the week. I picked up the Disney figures a while back. I think it was you who mentioned the 1 hour shopping pass, if it was thank for that, now I don't have to spend the whole day just to feel like I got my moneys worth.