Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Exclamation Saga Fan Choice Poll '08 Results - AKA: Ephant Mon Was Robbed!!

Ugh. I'm just so disappointed that I had to start a thread about the results so we could all complain. Even though I don't collect a lot of Star Wars figures anymore, I do get the occassional ones I like. It's going to be another year of pegwarming Troopers falling off the racks at every store from here to Tatooine. The Top 5 figures are going to be made, and only one of them isn't a isn't a freakin' Trooper.
    Saga Legends Fans Choice Poll Results Are In
    The final results to the Saga Legends Spring '08 line are...

Here's the word from Hasbro:

After all of the votes were tallied, we have our winners. As in the
    previous Saga Legends poll, troopers proved to be very popular. The next
    (and final) figures to be slotted into Saga Legends will be:

Shadow Stormtrooper
    Commander Neyo
    Covert Ops Clone Trooper
    Utapau Shadow Trooper
    Zev Senesca

We are planning for the figures to be available at retail in April 2008. Once again, thank everybody involved from the readers to the editors...everyone did a great job selecting figures and making sure that the fans' voice was heard!
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=1103

This is a sh*t fest of clones AGAIN. Saves me money
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Apparently this last poll proves once and forever that we fans are obsessive compulsive....I myself voted several times to try an NOT let all those troopers make the final cuts...

These figures will be like my latest switch to Gieco....saving me a boat load of money.....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I'm gonna have a great Imperial Shuttle diorama one day! Bring on the troops!

Honestly, I suspect some trooper fan went nuts and created hundreds of user accounts to vote for those, they don't jive at all with the results all the sites out there posted at the end of the first round.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ephant Mon was robbed indeed. I already have all 5 of the winners and admittedly I'd like more Neyos for custom fodder because the Neyo grunts have the visor sculpted onto the helmet. However, they should've just given the Saleucemi battlepack a second release.

So four army builders from HTF or overpriced exclusives.

Hmmmmmm....

At least they'll save money by only having the one mold.

On the other hand, go Zev!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

YIPPEE!!! Three of the same figure! w00t w00t!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Big f*cking surprise...
    I don't know what I hate more: Troopers (toys) or Army Builders (people).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!