Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Horror Movie Contest

It's pretty simple....it's October 1st and we'll do the contest for a month. We are all honest on here and can this contest is on the honor. You try to watch as many horror/horror related/monster movies as you can until October 31st. You can have one post and just keep editing it all month long. So just have fun with it, I want to try and go for at least 31, one a day. I'll book mark the 2nd post as mine, so take that you double post demon out there!!! Have Fun!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

October 1st
    1. Tremors 2(damn friend has the original I'll have to watch it later)
    2. Tremors 3(assblasters are awesome....)

October 1st
    Critters
    2. The Return of the Living Dead (love this one, Burt and Ernie are awesome, Trash is hot!)
    3. Return of the Living Dead Part II (not nearly as good as the first one, but somewhat decent)
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

October 1st

1. Tremors 2
    2. Tremors 3

October 2nd

3. Tremors 4
    4. Evil Dead
    5. Evil Dead 2

October 1st
    Critters
    2. The Return of the Living Dead (love this one, Burt and Ernie are awesome, Trash is hot!)
    3. Return of the Living Dead Part II (not nearly as good as the first one, but somewhat decent)

October 2nd
    4. Return of the Living Dead III (better than the second, but not as good as the first)
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

October 1st.
    Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
    October 2nd
    Freddy Vs. Jason

October 1st
    Ghost Rider - bland stuff here with villains knocked off faster than Palpatine's prequel apprentices

October 2nd
    Dead Silence - what could be bad about killer ventriloquist dummies?
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

October 1st

1. Tremors 2
    2. Tremors 3

October 2nd

3. Tremors 4
    4. Evil Dead
    5. Evil Dead 2

October 3rd

6. Alien

October 1st
    Critters

October 2nd
    4. Return of the Living Dead III (better than the second, but not as good as the first)

October 3rd
    5. Nightbreed

October 4th

6. The Ring (american version)

October 1st.
    Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
    October 2nd
    Freddy Vs. Jason
    October 3rd
    A Nightmare on Elm Street

Horror movie tip: Fridays make for a good Friday the 13th marathon night.