Jek Porkins & Ponda Baba in...Haunted House Candy Hunt!

Its that time for Halloween again, and what better way to celebrate then to play a Star Wars themed video game based on the holiday. Jek Porkins & Ponda Baba in...Haunted House Candy Hunt! is a fan made flash game created by the crew of I-Mockery that does just that.

The basic premise of the game: "You are Jek Porkins & Ponda Baba (Best Friends Forever), on the ultimate Halloween quest for candy. The Grim Reaper has stolen all the trick-or-treater's candy in town and he is holding it hostage in his haunted house. Jek & Ponda have decided to try and steal that candy so that they can fill their bellies with sugary glee. But before they can fight the Grim Reaper, they have to make it through his haunted house which is filled with all sorts of terrifying foes. Since they are such good buddies, they'll hold hands as they walk through the house. The power of one is only trumped by the power of two!"
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 10-02-2007 at 11:13 AM.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Damnation, that is funny!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You stumbled upon a goldmine, Malakite.

"That sure is a scary house back there."

"Yes, yes it is. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

But why are they holding hands?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Because it's fricking funny for Ponda and Jek to hold hands!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That is damn funny, awesome find MAlakite.

Red 6 Down
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm glad you guys like it. JediTricks (after I PMed him the link) and I have actually known about (and have been playing) this game for some time now, I've just been waiting for the proper season to introduce it to the rest of you guys.

I'm also going to let you in on a minor game secret (no story spoilers though). The game has three different introductions to meeting the Grim Reaper and three different game endings. Which Grim Reaper intro and game ending you get depends on which character (Jek, Ponda, or both) are alive.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I just beat it with Jek. I'll have to try and beat it with Ponda and with both.

"I did not come to rescue you. I just want the candies. Go away."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You know, I find it amazing that not only did we old fogies play games like this on our Atari 2600s back in the day, but we paid MONEY for the right to play them, and some chump got rich off that! Man do I hate that type of gameplay, I always sucked at that type of play, and then it's SUCH a ripoff when it sends you to the beginning of the level when you lose both your guys. The only reason to play this thing is because it's funny as hell with the tenuous SW references and Porkins' and Walrusman's lines when they die.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.