Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Blanking] A GALAXY

Two of my favorite Star Wars items are the books "Dressing a Galaxy" and "Sculpting a Galaxy."

Like the "Art of..." books before, I really love this idea of creating a high quality package that concentrates specifically on one aspect of movie-making.

I got to wondering what other books could/should be made in this line.

"Illustrating a Galaxy" with illustrations, storyboards, and matte paintings/CG backgrounds.

"Building a Galaxy" that examines all of the constructed sets and locations used in all six films.

"Hearing a Galaxy" from John Williams and Ben Burtt with CD/DVD inserts that break down the music and soundtracks.

"Selling a Galaxy" about the marketing for Star Wars, including trailers, posters, toys...

"Casting a Galaxy" that does a page or so for every Actor and Extra who appears in a Star Wars film.

Any more you'd like to see?

Destroying a Galaxy - All about the EU.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

EU. Good idea, though I think that it would have to be a little more commercially positive than that.

Maybe "Expanding a Galaxy."

Seducing a Galaxy: The Story of Lando Calrissian
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"Ignoring the Galaxy"

You walk around with your head to the ground, too busy with your own problems to worry about the whole Galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    EU. Good idea, though I think that it would have to be a little more commercially positive than that.

Maybe "Expanding a Galaxy."
    I like my title better.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

"Posting about a Galaxy" - The many faces of SirStevesGuide

Smothering a Galaxy - Story of Yarnas Hooker days.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I like the Casting a Galaxy idea. These are also among my favorite SW books.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Annoying a Galaxy: The story of Jar Jar Binks.

Confusing a Galaxy: Why George Lucas introduced Midichlorians in Episode 1 and never mentioned them again.

Folding a Galaxy: How to make Oragami versions of Star Wars space ships.
    I am the modern man.