AOTC's Hasbro Toy Section Info (Please Read)

Greetings all, recently there has been alot of trouble regarding spoilers here in the forums. JediTricks a member of this site's staff has posted the following in a thread, and i thought that a seperate informative thread so everyone would read it would be helpful. Thanks again to JediTricks. Here is a link to his post: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...7862#post37862 And here is a copy of his post:
    Originally posted by JediTricks
    Up until now, we (the moderating staff) have assumed that anybody talking about AOTC toys would be "spoiled" by those toys, so they wouldn't worry about spoilers. This has worked for the past few months and worked for Hasbro's Episode I line as well, but obviously, some folks don't consider images of the toys "spoilers" anymore. While I'm sympathetic with the plight of the spoiler-free-fan, on this issue, I think we're already being spoiled by the images of the toys. However, if you want to discuss the toys in a spoiler-free environment, you may do so in the POTJ section; however, the AOTC Toy section will remain spoiler-rich - this AOTC section already has months and months of spoilers.

Any thread made in the POTJ section about AOTC must include "AOTC" in the title and a big NO SPOILERS in the opening post. You'll have to tread VERY lightly on the spoiler issue, even toy details posted on SW.com or SW.Hasbro could be considered spoilers, so please be careful or the thread could end up getting mangled by moderator editing (probably by my heavy hand) or simply moved over to the AOTC toy section.

In a few months, this won't matter, but for now, this is how it has to be (or until we figure something better out).
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-09-2002 at 10:55 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.