Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

New Deluxe Yodea!

WOW! I just seen a brand new deluxe Yodea figure. He comes with a cloth cape, ligtsaver and his chair and some force lightnight.
    Wow. if i can get the picture i will post it. just someone tell me how to do that, and i will.
    I yam what I yam, and that's what I YAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just take a picture,scan it and upload it here on the forums when you post.

Cant wait
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Sounds like BS to me.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

He comes with a cloth cape, lightsaber and his chair and some force lightningt

I think I speak for everybody when I say, and pardon my language, where the hell is the deluxe part?
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

how do you post pictures tho?

After scanning it, just hit the "Browse" button by "Attach File" while posting. Find and select the pic file in your computer, then hit the "Open" button. Also, make certain the picture is in gif or jpg format. This site dosen't support the bitmap format.

Originally posted by Darth Madden
    how do you post pictures tho?
    When you go to post, click the button in the row marked Attach file: Then you browse and select the picture you want to post, and upload it here. Simple as that. Or, do it how the above poster explained, he made it alot clearer.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

ok. let me try.

here it is. hope it works.

sorry. i guess it didn't work. can i try again?