2008 Wave 1 Titaniums!

From, http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS34558Y

Tatooine Skiff
    AT-OT (All Terrain Open Transport)
    Battlestar Galactica (Classic)
    Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter
    Millennium Falcon (2005 Deco)
    Clone Scout on Speeder Bike

The skiff could be really cool, dont know the AT-OT???, Saesee is a repaint more than likely. Clone on speeder bike could be ok and the Falcon sounds like an easy pass as I have all the versions already.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Its a convertable AT-TE then. Cool.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The skiff could be really cool, dont know the AT-OT???, Saesee is a repaint more than likely. Clone on speeder bike could be ok and the Falcon sounds like an easy pass as I have all the versions already.

Saesee's fighter is the AOTC arrowhead fighter in orange. So yeah repaint.

new Titaniums

I'm glad the original Battlestar Galactica's in this batch... waiting a long time. Now where's that Heavy Raider or original Shuttle?

I wish they had pics, I may get Classic BSG I did kinda like the show. Ah the good old days when tv wasn't as stark raving perverse as it is now.

Unless the speeder bike is the Barc speeder I'm passing. I have enough already. The ATOT sounds good. The falcon can go to the kiddies, I'm buying every galactica I see to make an old school fleet (I just wish they'd reconsider making base stars.) The skiff could be nice and I'll save judgement on the jedi starfighter until I see it.

The new entries sound awesome, I can't wait to get them. The repaints don't sound awesome, but at least there's more balance here than the last few waves of 1 new vehicle to 5 repaints. I hope the skiff isn't too small though.

And didn't we already get an ROTS Falcon? I know we did, so I can't imagine what they're talking about - maybe silver repaint?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought Hasbro said they were stepping up the SW Titaniums? Only 2 new models? The Classic Galactica, is the only thing listed that has me interested. And HOORAY 3 ,yes 3, REPAINTS. Great work, Hasbro..... NOT!!! I have to agree with mtriv73, unless that "speeder" is a BARC, I'll also pass. I have 3 already, I skipped the Ewok one, and I'm not spendeing another $5 on the Snowtrooper one. 2008 is looking like another dissappointing year for Titaniums. Hopefully that changes, but I would hold my breath.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!