when is the toy fair ?

When is it ? and are the fine people of Sir Steve's Guide going to take lots and lots of photos and close ups of the AOTC toys

Ps sorry if this has been asked before.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Toy Fair starts today, though there was some preview tours of the stuff for the big press yesterday and the day before. It runs from the 10-14. And no worries, Sir Steve will no doubt take as many pictures as possible, post those...as well as finally releasing all the other pictures he's been sitting on due to Hasbro and Lucasfilm.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    And no worries, Sir Steve will no doubt take as many pictures as possible, post those...as well as finally releasing all the other pictures he's been sitting on due to Hasbro and Lucasfilm.
    what do you mean by ? sitting on ? you mean there are other figs we havent seen yet ? that sirsteve has ?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
    what do you mean by ? sitting on ? you mean there are other figs we havent seen yet ? that sirsteve has ?
    Sir Steve and all the other sites have to comply with Hasbro and Lucasfilm's non-disclosure wishes about posting pictures or information about anything that they don't officially give him. If he breaks that rule, Hasbro and Lucasfilm can cut him out of the loop for any official information at all. As well as he wouldn't be allowed at Toy Fair. Since the images of the toys and the charecters are owned by Lucasfilm, they have the right to say that they cant be posted without permission. Thats why the only E2 figures you have seen here, have been the ones that others have posted in the forums.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

oops, accidental re-post!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

ahh ok i get it so for all we know Steve could have pictures of Count Dooku corect ?

Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
    ahh ok i get it so for all we know Steve could have pictures of Count Dooku corect ?
    Bingo. We'll find out soon enough exactly what all he has when the onslaught begins. Hopefully he will post a nice ammount of it this afternoon. I'm gonna be sure to sleep late so that the stuff is up by the time I wake up.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

woo hoo go steve btw how meny people know steve anyway ?