Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scout Troopers...are they blind!?!??!

The first shot of the Rebels walking through the forest of Endor shows the stolen Shuttle no more than 100 yards behind them. A few seconds later, Han looks over a small rise and sees the first of the Imperial Biker Scouts.

How the hell did the Rebels manage to land such a large spaceship so close to the Biker Scouts without those bad guys hearing the engines and the likely noise from the trees getting crunched?

Are they blind and deaf?

Maybe they don't care, for all they know the Imp shuttles land all over the place because it's such a dense forest and hard to move supplies by walker.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Maybe they don't care, for all they know the Imp shuttles land all over the place because it's such a dense forest and hard to move supplies by walker.
    Why would the Imperials land shuttles miles from the main base?

Parts and technical crew for work on aspects beyond the main base.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Now, I know that this cannot be true. Everyone knows that the original trilogy was the height of western civilization with absolutely no flaws whatsoever and that the prequels are huge, enormous pieces of sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Mando3lite View Post
    i never even noticed that. hmmm ill have to watch
    I can't picture it in my head, so maybe I didn't notice it in the background either ?

Thanks stillakid, I'll have to check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Now, I know that this cannot be true. Everyone knows that the original trilogy was the height of western civilization with absolutely no flaws whatsoever and that the prequels are huge, enormous pieces of sh*t.
    Well, mostly, yes. I'm happy to see that you're finally seeing the light. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Parts and technical crew for work on aspects beyond the main base.
    Well, I'll be. Didn't they even state they were a "parts and technical crew" when they were trying to get cleared to land?

In all seriousness, this makes total sense as to why no one cared they were landing.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Well, I'll be. Didn't they even state they were a "parts and technical crew" when they were trying to get cleared to land?

In all seriousness, this makes total sense as to why no one cared they were landing.
    In the middle of the forest miles and miles and miles from the shield generator and landing pad? Doubtful.