Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Indiana Jones Lego Sets

Here are some pics. A dude at AF.com posted them and I am just transferring the link from Brickset

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?...ndiana%20Jones
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Not bad, not bad.

I'm not sure if those motorcycles are new or not. Can't tell if the convoy truck has a plastic or the usual LEGO "cloth" canvas. I'd like to get a close-up look at those German mini-figs. I wonder how much detail LEGO put into the uniforms.

7623 Temple Escape looks like a massive set. The front box art is a bit dark, but the photo on the side appears to be the entire Peruvian adventure. Or maybe just the cave/temple itself. Seems the poor Satipo fig is having trouble with the spikes. The Hovito has a brown torso and blue legs. Probably has a Lando or NBA head.

I'll have to dig out a monkey mini-fig so I can do the Streets of Cairo
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I'm not sure if those motorcycles are new or not. Can't tell if the convoy truck has a plastic or the usual LEGO "cloth" canvas. I'd like to get a close-up look at those German mini-figs. I wonder how much detail LEGO put into the uniforms.
    The motorcycle isn't new, par say. I'm pretty sure it's made from the same old Chassis we've see the last three years or so. The Fairing is new this year. At this point it's only been used in Bane's motorcycle in 7787. As for the convoy truck, I can't tell either. Part of my says yes and other no.

I don't like the whip. Sorry, but I just don't. The Well of Souls (lost tomb my ***) looks pretty good, as does the Temple Escape. I really like the Motorcycle Chase and Stolen Treasure sets. Ok 7622 needs an Ark and other German. But put the two together and dang, you got a chase.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I like the new square crates. is that just a modified brick or a hollow brick or what? these look like ok sets but they seem a little drab colour wise. the whip is too like the minifig monkey tail.

Most of those look alright, but I get the feeling the Temple Escape is another overpriced set without a cohesive "room", just a lot of little separate set elements - they've been doing that too much lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    The motorcycle isn't new, par say. I'm pretty sure it's made from the same old Chassis we've see the last three years or so. The Fairing is new this year. At this point it's only been used in Bane's motorcycle in 7787.
    Yeah, you're right, it's the Dirt Bike body, I don't like it here, too modern-looking for this set.

I don't like the whip. Sorry, but I just don't.
    Totally agreed! What the hell is he supposed to do with that anyway?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm not going to look at those links BD, since I'm avoiding any possible movie spoilers from now on.

Has anybody found the new OT sets yet? I've read reports that they're beginning to hit stores in CA and the Midwest. I'm going to get them all and multiples of the Motorcycle Chase right off the bat.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

The first 2 have "nothing special" written all over them, though the second is very Johnny Thunder. The 3rd though, that gives me enough pause to seriously worry about the direction this film is taking.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

can't wait to get some of these sets.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks