Waves 4-5 on HTS now

All 4-5 figures are up on HTS including the McQuarries. Got mines, go get yours now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

A lot of the good stuff is gone.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! It's not fair! I've been checking these mother****ers twice a day for the past week and they put them up at 4 in the ****ing morning?!? GODDAMNIT that sucks! Everything about Hasbro eats **** right now, this may be the breaking point for me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That almost never happens, they get a shipment and that's usually that.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It does happen. McFett was stocked quite a few times and more recently McChewie has been stocked at least 2-3 times if not more.

That only happens when product is replenished in cases that they get.

They did it again, I had TF Bumblebee bookmarked, between last night at 3am and today at 10:30am they put it up and sold it out. I am sick to death of Hasbro's crap, and the HTS website is a perfect extension of that.

Yoda/Kybuck and Han Torture are both up right now...don't forget to use 25FALL.