Exclamation Well, it TOOK me long enough!!

[FONT=Tahoma]- to figure out how to post a new thread . I just opened this e-mail from my sister in Santa Fe NM -[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]The Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque has been underway all week. If you want to check it out, go to the tv channel internet sites. Try www.kobtv.com or www.koat.com and click on balloon fiesta. Today (right now) is the special shapes assension including the latest one Darth Vader which is 85 feet high and is from Belgium.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Try to see them - They began going up at 7:00 AM today.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]The screen on the page http://kob.com/article/10113/ - shows the Darth Vader balloon. At least the sound of the flame blowing it up?!? could add the audio effects, eh? Anyway, I thought it was cool and wanted to share it w/y'all. My Godson will be by in a few days to start assembly of the storage shed the collections of books, etc. will be going into - hopefully before the first snowfall (which usually sogs up our Halloween).[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Enjoy the day, Gentlemen!![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]VT-mom [/FONT]

The Vader balloon was the one thing that I was really jealous about from Celebration Europe, if they had flown it over Celebration IV here in LA, I would have been in 7th heaven.

I hate to say it, but all those shape balloons seem a little too much like the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

- "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Seeing those last 2 pics, I just want to pop 'em all!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.