Come & Get It! SSG's AOTC carded pics now online!

Hmm, you could read my news story about it:

http://www.figures.com/databases/act...how_article=56

Or you could simply go right to the Picture Archive and see it all for your own eyes:

http://www.myfigures.com/pa/index.ht...series_id=1962

A long time in the waiting, hope you enjoy!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

You rule.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

i cant get to it it says server to busy and the other i can't asscess
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Heh heh, whoopsy. Toy Fair traffic has been very high, but it should be working ok now.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I yam what I yam...

The design of the super battle driod reminds of the the goons in the old Popeye cartoons....too funny!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yeah, I see that! What a weird thing, I wonder if it was on purpose. Popeye should sue!!!

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Yeah, I see that! What a weird thing, I wonder if it was on purpose. Popeye should sue!!!
    Lucas to avoid the lawsuit would probably just add Popeye as a Jedi to the arena battle and call it good.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Or maybe he'll just have Padme tortured by having her stretched out on the rack and make her look like Olive Oyl.

So, the power of the Force is really canned spinach? That would explain why so few folks in the SW galaxy are Jedi, nobody wants to eat canned spinach!!!