UK Wildcats BEAT LSU!

Whoo-hoo! I love rooting for the underdog.

Congrats to our own UKWildcat as he's a big fan.

I was not only pulling for the underdog, but also pulling for your team because I know you. o it was even more fun and gratifying for me that they won.

Have a beer on me! (Responsibly of course.)
    Move along, move along

Thanks Sal!!!!

That was one helluva game, I knew UK could pull out the upset victory if they could keep up with LSU and make it a game in the 4th.... which they did. We even accomplished this without our starting/star running back Little which makes the win even more impressive.

I'm a VA Tech fan too, as many of you know, and after LSU dominated the Hokies in the first game of the season, I thought NO ONE was going to beat LSU... Not only was I wrong, but it was none other than the Kentucky Wildcats who did it!!! Awesome stuff...

I'm going to consider this win an early Birthday present.

Getting ready to crack open a celebratory beer here in a minute.

Thanks again Sal!!! You rock!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Major upset, congrats to Ashley Judd as a fan also.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Thanks Sal!!!!

That was one helluva game, I knew UK could pull out the upset victory if they could keep up with LSU and make it a game in the 4th.... which they did. We even accomplished this without our starting/star running back Little which makes the win even more impressive.

I'm a VA Tech fan too, as many of you know, and after LSU dominated the Hokies in the first game of the season, I thought NO ONE was going to beat LSU... Not only was I wrong, but it was none other than the Kentucky Wildcats who did it!!! Awesome stuff...

I'm going to consider this win an early Birthday present.

Getting ready to crack open a celebratory beer here in a minute.

Thanks again Sal!!! You rock!
    No problem buddy. Was happy to do it and show recognition to you and your team.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Thanks for the beer Sal!

I love it when the BCS gets thrown for a loop

Awesome!
    But shouldn't this be in the sport forum...oh wait...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I offer my congratulations as well...but to Ashley Judd first and foremost, THEN to UKWildcat.

Sorry Yuke but I think you'll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Awesome!
    But shouldn't this be in the sport forum...oh wait...
    But it should be merged with the NCAA Football 2007 thread. Mods with such powers... activate!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."