Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All the large accessories Hasbro released with the figures are inaccurate.

Umpass Stay's drum should have little horns or claws on top of it.

Han's torture rack should have more torturing devices on it.

Yoda's Kybuck is missing it's glasses or whatever they're called.

Luke's Moisture Vaporator is to small. (Though a large one wouldn't have fit.)

What else?

how about the Rebel Command screen with Riekaan or the Wampa Cave with deluxe Wampa and Hoth Luke. The Escape Pod with Deluxe Threepio.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

How could you forget the curved Cantina pieces being too small?
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 03-16-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: JT's correction of the spelling of too not to
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Guys, it's "too", not "to".

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Umpass Stay's drum should have little horns or claws on top of it.
    And it's also too small by about a third.

The LIN Droid is too small.

The ewok net that upcoming R2-D2 comes with, while well-sized, is still too small.

The upcoming Destroyer Droid's shield is too small and opaque.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sure everything isn't completely accurate, but I'd rather have slightly innacurate versions of these things than nothing at all. For the most part, we're talking about pack-ins here. If you're buying the toys for the pack-ins then by all means rant away, but if you look at these as freebies they've thrown in to enhance the toy then I don't think there's anything to complain about. Sure, they could be a little more accurate, so could every toy hasbro makes, but for the most part they're pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Sure everything isn't completely accurate, but I'd rather have slightly innacurate versions of these things than nothing at all. For the most part, we're talking about pack-ins here. If you're buying the toys for the pack-ins then by all means rant away, but if you look at these as freebies they've thrown in to enhance the toy then I don't think there's anything to complain about. Sure, they could be a little more accurate, so could every toy hasbro makes, but for the most part they're pretty good.
    exactly!

Whats wrong with the Kybuck? Thats an awesome figure! I counted yoda as the pack in and that was one of the best yodas we've ever gotten. The Moisture vap. is cool as well, and the torture rack come on we're lucky to actually get this thing at all. We as collectors shouldn't be that picky!

The only one I bought for the pack in was the MV with Luke. I look at is as Luke was the pack in
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I really liked the oversized blasters from the POTF2 line. Now all we get are these dinky noisy crickets.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Right on. This is Hasbro, not Master Replicas!

Nobody said otherwise, we were just cataloging the inaccuracies.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.