AT-RT Target exclusive available online

Available online but not in stores for some reason. Get 'em...here.

It probably will be in stores. It's just that they don't have a way through the website to keep track of individual stores' stock levels on HTF exclusives like this.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks for the heads up. The Target stores in my area blow and I don't feel like running around to get it. gracias!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

At $30 PLUS shipping...I'll wait.

Thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully they'll show up in stores soon then. Even then if they are $30, I'll wait for them to clearance. If they go to $15-20 or less I'll get a set, but that's it.

They are not movie accurate, so I don't have a strong desire to own them.
    Move along, move along

I went ahead and got a set (obviously.) Since the Target in my town is about 10 miles from home I figure 2 wasted trips out there looking with nothing to show for it makes up in gas saved for the shipping (darn traffic lights ruining my MPG!)

They had a couple other things listed that I'm curious about though (which they've taken down since I looked this morning.) The DTH STR ASLT battlepack, and the Jabbas palace battlepack were both listed. You could order the Jabbas palace one (no picture) and I assumed it is one of the band battlepacks and didn't order it (I thought those were WM exclusives though.) The other one I assume meant Death Star Assault. I'd love to know what that is. Hopefully x-wing pilots and astromechs although I'm sure there will be a vader and 2 tie pilots in it .

I figure $30 isnt too bad a deal!

At ~$7 a figure (WM is about $6.63 IIRC), thats $21, add $4.50 for each AT-RT thats $30. Put shipping on it, that saves on gas driving around hoping to get lukcy

Placed my order & can hardly wait for it to get here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanthaPoodoo View Post
    I figure $30 isnt too bad a deal!

At ~$7 a figure (WM is about $6.63 IIRC), thats $21, add $4.50 for each AT-RT thats $30. Put shipping on it, that saves on gas driving around hoping to get lukcy

Placed my order & can hardly wait for it to get here!!!
    You're right, $30 isn't too bad a deal, if they were movie accurate. I'm getting sick of the non-movie and non-established EU figures.

I'm not inclined to spend my hard earned dollars for stuff that no one outside the hobby knows what it is. Even at clearance prices I'm not so inclined to getting this stuff. It's going to have to be a huge mark down for me to buy this set.
    Move along, move along

The link no longer points to anything but an apology from Target.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**