Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do the Ewoks get C-3PO across to the Ewok Village?

Does he have to swing on the vine?

Also how do they get the captive Luke & others across?

An intricate system of catapults, waterslides and those pipes from Mario world.

Those little guys are like ants. They make things out of wood very fast. They made that throne lickity-split. And those hunting party big game carriers, no problem when anticipating a meal of barbeque man-flesh.

The Ewoks could fly of course....nothing is more handy in dense woods like flight!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Very, very carefully. You don't want to drop a god, you know.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The Force

__________________________________________________ _

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    The Ewoks could fly of course....nothing is more handy in dense woods like flight!
    I thought that was just gliding?

Man, those little buggers got strong arms.

If you looked at the Ewok Village, they had a net under there landing, thats how they got him up there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Kenner Ewok Village playset had an elevator, which through some cosmic coincidence happened to be human-sized. Though I'm sure they probably have a large-freight dumbwaiter to carry foodstocks and supplies up, which they could've used for 3PO and the others.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)