McVader on Walmart.com

9:50 PST on Saturday

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=7790531

With shipping and tax, ended up being $12.50, not great but not bad shipped.

Didn't look to see how many are left.

Do we have a walmart.com general thread? Might be easier than the individual figure threads that seem to be popping up.

And mine arrived yesterday - smashed.

I knew I should have picked up the minty one I had my hands on at a real Wal-Mart last week! Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    9:50 PST on Saturday

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=7790531

With shipping and tax, ended up being $12.50, not great but not bad shipped.

Didn't look to see how many are left.

Do we have a walmart.com general thread? Might be easier than the individual figure threads that seem to be popping up.
    I'm not sure if all Wal-Marts have this or not, but my Wal-Mart has a "site to store" which is what it says, you place your order online, and have it delivered to your closest Wal-Mart and it no shipping charge. They just started the program a couple months ago, problem being that some items get lost or sent to the sales floor, and the overnight stocking crew opens the box and stocks it with the regular merchandise. The boxes from "site to store" are supposed to have large orange stickes on the box and are supposed to be seprated when they get unloaded. Our store has a low loss rate, due to our claims and recieving crew keeping on top what STS merchandise is coming in on the trucks.

This does not garuantee that your items will arrive in good shape, but you would have sav4ed several dollars on shipping.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!