Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

AT-TE to be released next fall in 2008!

From, http://www.sandtroopers.com/events/d...2007/index.htm

He even verified that the AT-TE will be coming next year, late fall, just in time for Christmas. According to him, this is going to be a huge piece, larger than the AT-AT and will be priced above $100, no set price yet.

Awesome for everyone who's been beating the drum for one to be made.

With that price, I have a feeling it may be a retailer exclusive though. We'll see.

More than $100 and bigger than an AT-AT?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

ok, I have to admit I did not think this was going to get made.

Some questions to ponder now include will this be a store/online exclusive (unlikely) to spread these around and maximize the increased locations.

I still want this...even at $125 or so.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Some questions to ponder now include will this be a store/online exclusive (unlikely)
    I hope not, at least not a Target one.

Man, I will be happier than a pig in sh*t if it comes out. Super ****ed off if it ends up being a TRU or KB exclusive
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Damn, this sounds great! Hopefully they do it well. That'll be a nice Christmas present and will likely go well with the new animation stuff.

On that page, it mentioned Jango in a purple outfit in the Evolutions set. I hope the guy's colorblind or something.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Man, I will be happier than a pig in sh*t if it comes out. Super ****ed off if it ends up being a TRU or KB exclusive

Remember, TRU is good for just about everyone; KB & Target is no good for us Canucks. If this pans out to be true, I'm down for 2 plus for sure.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

TRU is not good for me because the closest one is 50 miles from me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    TRU is not good for me because the closest one is 50 miles from me.

Well that's bad, but not half as bad as KB/Target for me. I have to go all the way from New Brunswick to Maine just to see a target or KB store. (that's an entirely different country hundreds of miles away.)
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!