Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Seriously, I'm kind of worried about Chux. He hasn't posted here or elsewhere in a while.
    Well, the fires aren't in his area (thankfully). I'm about 50 miles west o' his domain, so the winds'd send 'em our way if they were. :fingerscrossed:

The last few summers have been hotter, less humid (meaning NO water at all), windier, and apparently full of more stupider (yeah, that's right) people with carelessness and pyromania a-plenty.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Well, the fires aren't in his area (thankfully). I'm about 50 miles west o' his domain, so the winds'd send 'em our way if they were. :fingerscrossed:
    Ah, good to know. I wasn't sure who was where (and my Cali geography skillz leave much to be desired). Thanks.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Okay good, I know he has been affected in the past by the fires so I was worryin like Cappy, still his non-existence is weird and I do think I'll call this evening, he almost always mentions when he's gonna disappear
    Iso&Baws

Here's hopin
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

He was kidnapped by Caesar and Rob Liefield and forced at (freakishly huge) gunpoint to recant his blasphemous words and admit that feet aren't really all that important when drawing comics.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Actually, a fire started around his area (maybe 15 miles northeast) yesterday. I swear I was nowhere near it, but I hope I didn't jinx things by mentioning it before.

Only smell of smoke I want to smell is barbeque, and someone behind me has already started around 7:30am. :drool:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Update - still no word from Chux. Anyone heard anything? I hate worrying for no reason.....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Update - still no word from Chux. Anyone heard anything? I hate worrying for no reason.....
    I spoke to Chux on the phone, probably a week before last Friday or something (I think).

He was going out of town to visit family and so forth and wouldn't have internet access. I think his property and everything is alright. Maybe I'll phone later and just check up. I was going to wait until he was back or felt like talking - that's all.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I spoke to Chux on the phone, probably a week before last Friday or something (I think).

He was going out of town to visit family and so forth and wouldn't have internet access. I think his property and everything is alright. Maybe I'll phone later and just check up. I was going to wait until he was back or felt like talking - that's all.
    I think you two are in the "most-worried-about-club" this week.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

HA well sometimes it's nice to know folks care... and this is nothin, last summer I "disappeared" from the 'net for THREE DAYS unannounced and two of our resident law-enforcement types were ready to send out a posse, it took us more than a week to even wonder about ol Chux
    Iso&Baws

When I "disappeared" my whole town wasn't on fire, either
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Long story short, I'm back, and I'm not dead. I'm short on time right now, though, and will be back with sordid details (not) later.
    Tommy, close your eyes.