Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Not exactly a fire, but get a load of this....

I live in a desert. We're in the middle of a drought. Winds are always high in this area.

You may notice the time I'm posting this. Why am I up so late? Because some absolute fool has been setting off fireworks in the intersection outside my house! We called the cops, who haven't shown up, and I've not seen anyone actually set one yet, just heard voices and seen the fireworks as they go off.

Really, how can anyone be that stupid?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm behind cigarette-tossing moronic drivers all the time. I really think to improve our economy and legal system overcrowding that... wait. Don't want to say something that'll Rancor Pit-ize this thread. Short answer to your query, Chux: yes, they CAN be that stupid.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I can answer that. Got a couple of months to listen?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Not exactly a fire, but get a load of this....

I live in a desert. We're in the middle of a drought. Winds are always high in this area.

You may notice the time I'm posting this. Why am I up so late? Because some absolute fool has been setting off fireworks in the intersection outside my house! We called the cops, who haven't shown up, and I've not seen anyone actually set one yet, just heard voices and seen the fireworks as they go off.

Should have turned the hose on him.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nah. It can get cold in the desert at night this time of year - and now I'm out of fireworks until I drive down to Mexico to buy some more to set off in a pile of dry leaves on New Year's Eve.

Meanwhile, I need to acquire some plutonium so I can make my Terminator toys look like they've been through a nuclear explosion.

Don't worry Chux. I don't think the blast wave will reach you that far east. I just need to get the effect on my Tonka Toys towing truck.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hard to believe this destruction was a full decade ago. Well, at least the Grand Prix Fire and Old Fire of '03.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(