Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Smile Happy Birthday Bel-Cam Jos!

Happy Birthday!

You don't look a day over 90!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

w00t w00t

Happiest of days, BCJ! May all of your books be read and your communications disrupted.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Happy B-day!!!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Thanks, all! Just out gettin' all my free lunch entrees, ice cream scoops, carwashes, oil changes, cookies, 350 business cards, peregrin falcons, and Wave 1 Obi-Wans!

And BTW, apparently I am 1461 days over 90.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Happy good day
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And BTW, apparently I am 1461 days over 90.
    So you're four?

Happy birthday. It's time to eat a lot of broccoli and drink a lot of beer. You should be very happy that you have enough to eat. A thousand people everyday are starving in the street.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So you're four?

Happy birthday. It's time to eat a lot of broccoli and drink a lot of beer. You should be very happy that you have enough to eat. A thousand people everyday are starving in the street.
    You goose-cooking monkey at the Pentagon, I was thinking those exact same lyrics then, being that he and I share that same origin day. Grape mimes drink a light! (or is it 'hate crimes blink a bike?' or 'ralph fienes sinks at night?' 'greg nines stinks at fights?' I dunno... )
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Happy Birthday BCJ!

I see you're finally old enough to drink and vote (in that order! )

Although the day is winding down, I hope it was a good one!

...and Happy Birthday to BJC's brother: Weird Al!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy birthday! Celebrate by beating the hell out of one of your students.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Happy Birthday BCJ!

Given your love of lists, in your honor, here's a list of people who have wished birthday greetings upon you in 2008

1. Teeeye7
    2. Mr.JabbaJohnL
    3. figrin bran