Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wave 7 Being Reported as Released Now

Well, there are Tycho figures possibly arriving at stores near you!

You might need to take medication to help you out with this.

Meanwhile, the wave also includes the McQuarrie Han Solo that looks like Ewan's E2 Obi-Wan wearing Ulic Qel Droma's body armor, several Ewoks that look like my cat's hairballs, R2 in a cargo net (Banana Republic Edition), and the Ghost of Hayden which symbolizes his Post-ROTS acting career. I also think there's a blue Jell-O mold of Darth Vader as voiced by Bill Cosby.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

They need to slow down i've only found Lando in smuggler's gear from the last wave!!!

I am the proud owner of a Tycho figure. I can't believe I found it, because I never find figures this early in the game. I also found my first Dark Trooper at the same time, so pretty awesome haul even before I include the Titanium Viper Mk7 I found for a friend.

He doesn't appear to come with a weapon, which is odd, but If I display him, I may have to give him a mousedroid to hold up to his nose.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Well, I found the damn McVader last night, so I'm only two McFigures behind now, if Wave 7 is indeed out there.

Sigh. This McScarcity business is for the birds.

But I would pay good money to see the entire Saga with Bill Cosby overdubbing Vader's lines. Especially if Chris Tucker voiced Boba Fett and the Clonetroopers, and Isaac Hayes digitally replaced Ian McDiarmid.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    He doesn't appear to come with a weapon, which is odd, but If I display him, I may have to give him a mousedroid to hold up to his nose.
    LOL! You're too kind.

But I would pay good money to see the entire Saga with Bill Cosby overdubbing Vader's lines. Especially if Chris Tucker voiced Boba Fett and the Clonetroopers, and Isaac Hayes digitally replaced Ian McDiarmid.
    That was too funny! I was just imagining Chris Tucker after you posted that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I found most of Wave 7 at Wal-Mart today. Everything except the Mcquarrie Han Solo.

I saw this entire wave and got only the McSolo oer the weekend.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

jeez, i'm still looking for some of Wave 5. still need McLeia, Raven, and Greivous
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks