Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Most over-rated figure.

I have to say it is TC-14. People went wild over this figure. It was well done, but I just don't getit.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

My vote goes to Swimming Jar-Jar. Yeah... the added articulation was kinda nice, but it's still Jar-Jar Binks! I didn't see a vast improvement over the first Jar-Jar that was put on the pegs. Oh, well... maybe it was just all about that stupid fish!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Darth Maul Tatooine. I just don't get him. You really can't do much with him because of that huge cape he wears. I remember hanging out at a TRU for two hours with two other collectors just so we could get our hands on one. Once I had it opened I wish I had just waited.

IMO TC-14 rocks. Just about any droids short of the pit droids are kickin'. The CT voice sounded good and the sculpt was great as far as protocol droids go.

I think the reason why Jar Jar Naboo was so big was that it was shortpacked and all us completionists wanted it. Granted, it's not that great but I like it better than the OG.

Sith Lord Darth Maul - this thing is a friggin' statue, what good is shoulder articulation when your arms are designed for ONE POSE?!? This figure doesn't impress em.

R2-B1 - man, is this figure a huge step back. No ankle articulation, no middle leg, chrome-plated dome, yucko! When we're getting awesome figures like R2-R9 (Royal Starship Red Astromech), why are we seeing figures like this afterwards?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Unhappy

I'd go with Naboo Anakin. Only because the hype over his being hard to find for a while, for a Bobby Hill figure with walkie talkie.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I would vote for the Swamp Jar Jar. No matter under what instances this clown was packaged with, its still Jar Jar. Thumps down for me.

Theres another, Eopie and Qui-Gon. Its Just Qui-Gon and a beast and have never heard anybody so wild about a Qui-Gon before and just because this set is rare or rather oversea's exclusives ..... IMO, its overated.

darth sidious...no real movemt besides the arms...but i do like the hologram's value...

Yes, i think TC-14 take the cake here, he's just a repaint!!
    As always...........L

Originally posted by humsup
    Theres another, Eopie and Qui-Gon. Its Just Qui-Gon and a beast and have never heard anybody so wild about a Qui-Gon before and just because this set is rare or rather oversea's exclusives ..... IMO, its overated.
    If its rare or hard to get its always over rated until its not!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

The beast, the eopie, is cool though. Something different.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."