Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Vault

Star Wars Vault

Picked up Star Wars Vault by Steve Sansweet at Borders for $60 with 30% off coupon. Enjoyable inside & out(really love the two audio CD's...always wanted the Star Tours soundtrack.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Star Tours soundtrack?

Damn, but not the Ewoks movie soundtrack.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Star Tours Soundtrack??? Do tell!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes, the preshow is there with Tony Daniels, the boarding instructions & then finally the ride itself(if memory serves, Paul Reubens was the voice of Capt. Rex)...minus the simulator shaking of course. Also has NPR radio excerpts, vintage radio spots, rare interviews, James Earl Jones Smithsonian Inst. SW Magic of Myth recording, Lucas at CIII...but the real gem is Carrie Fisher singing lyrics to the SW theme from the dreaded SW Holiday Special.

I was wavering on this one, due to the even-before-a-discount $85 price tag, but Star Tours, Magic o' Myth, and other things on CD tells me to get it.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I was wavering on this one, due to the even-before-a-discount $85 price tag, but Star Tours, Magic o' Myth, and other things on CD tells me to get it.

$53 and some change at amazon.com including shipping...can't beat that! Mine shipped today!

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vaul...3876842&sr=1-1
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

...let us know what you think when it arrives. Mine had several inserts bent on corners from when they produced it(like the Howard Chaykin poster), but overall was in good shape. All of Borders stock was still sealed in bags. I especially liked the Empire outline pages from Lucas' notebook.

Wow, that sounds like a wild CD!

Deoxy, LMK when yours arrives so I can mooch off ya and listen in.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I bought mine, but along with Death Star, SW: Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy, Hard Contact: True Colors, and a pack of SW:30th Anniv. cards, I haven't had time for my sci-fi addictions lately. As yet, haven't even opened it.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

it's fantastic! Brings back many great memories!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!