V-19 Torrent Starfighter - pilots?

I was just wondering if the Saga Legends will be serving up AOTC clone trooper pilots again, because we'll need them for the V-19.

Naturally, it'd be too much to ask of Hasbro to plan to release the vehicle at the same time they're re-releasing the pilot.

I believe 2 pilots should fit in any 1 V-19.

Oh, and while we're at it, how about re-releasing more AT-TE Gunner figures to be timed with the AT-AP's release and if the rumors pan out, the Fall 2008 AT-TE release?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Maybe they will do a battlepack for it like they are for the ARC-170 this year?

I kind of wish they would use the old GI Joe model and just include a driver/pilot with every "starfighter" size vehicle. Then we could get like, Oddball, specifically.

Does Oddball look any different from any other clone?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Does Oddball look any different from any other clone?
    Nope, but I will keep some of my repainted Black Clone Pilots for the V-19!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car View Post
    Nope, but I will keep some of my repainted Black Clone Pilots for the V-19!!!
    Hasbro's repaints of E3 Clone Pilots, or actual customs of E2 pilots in all black?

I am not "right," but here's what I did:

Republic Gunships: AOTC white pilots. I may have an extra "pilot-less gunship" that I'll assign to Utopau from ROTS and need to pick up pilots for. I think I'll stick with the AOTC look for the pilots vehicle even if I need to get 2 more figures to fly it. I'm really not using gunships for my ROTS scenes. [note the problem is that Hasbro has seriously lacked Separatist equipment for the Clones to fight against - the Homing Spider would help with that, but we also need the Droid Gunship and Corporate Alliance Tank Droid.]

ARC 170 - I only own 1. I'd bought 3 on Midnite Madness Day (actually got them from Target) but scaled back. I use 3 white ROTS pilots and returned my 2 other ARCs within that week of MM. I purposely want my Battle of ENDOR (space war) to be larger than my Battle of Coruscant display directly because of which fight is more important - a Separatist feint or the destruction of the 2nd Death Star.

V-wings - I bought 4 ships here. (I really like this vehicle!) I'll have a docking bay scene with 5 ROTS pilots hanging around 2 ships with ground crew and I'll have 2 "in-flight." I use all black uniformed ROTS pilots here, as it makes my scenes sort of transitional to OT black-uniform TIE pilot use almost.

V-19 Torrent - I plan on buying 2 and getting 4 white AOTC to crew them.

I think the walkers can be part of this discussion, if a little off-topic.

I "crew" my walkers only if you could see through their windows in my dioramas. My Hoth AT-AT, and almost all my AT-STs do not actually have controllers. And when the vehicle is behind glass, how are you going to tell? It's a waste of $7 per driver if you ask me.

AT-RTs have to have pilots. No question.

When the AT-AP comes out, I'll buy it and make a judgement call as to whether you can see figures in it or not. A gunner - well yeah. I think in the top position, you can tell on this vehicle. I'll probably get AT-TE gunner figures from ROTS to fill the 3 roles - 1 visible per vehicle - that I plan to buy.

As to the AT-TE? If it's really coming, I'll assess what crew you could actually see in the closed-compartment vehicle in a diorama, and then crew it according to that. I'd like it if the vehicle COULD hold 9 Clones or something, but I won't add them if you couldn't tell they're there or not when the vehicle's behind glass. I think I'm getting 2 AT-TEs if they make 'em? (Geonosis and Utopau?)

I don't know if I'm forgetting any vehicles from the GAR forces that I should have brought up. BARC speeders are self-evident, and while I want the TurboTank and to a lesser degree, Swamp Speeders, I want an equal build-up of the Separatist forces to fight this stuff before they further expand the GAR stuff (Grand Army of the Republic for those wondering).

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I was just wondering if the Saga Legends will be serving up AOTC clone trooper pilots again, because we'll need them for the V-19.

Naturally, it'd be too much to ask of Hasbro to plan to release the vehicle at the same time they're re-releasing the pilot.

I believe 2 pilots should fit in any 1 V-19.

Oh, and while we're at it, how about re-releasing more AT-TE Gunner figures to be timed with the AT-AP's release and if the rumors pan out, the Fall 2008 AT-TE release?
    I like the way you think Tycho, but I have a feeling Hasbro will make an exclusive pack-in pilot for the V-19's. I would love to see them single card the evolutions clone with Clone Pilot helmet.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Maybe Hasbro will use a clone body that had a removeable helmet feature and include the Evolutions pilot helmet, hopefully with a new ball turret for the Gunship. I don't expect it to be scale with the clone, obviously, but I'd like them to at least do a clear plastic version to make it consistent with the ball turrets on the wings.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I think they'll sell a clone pilot since there going to sell alot of clone wars characters next year.