Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?why?why?

Why?why?why?

do we really need another qui-gon figure?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tf2002quigonginn.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	655  

hasbro must of read my posts regarding this jango fett 12 inch figure. it has no body, because they know i'll throw that away, and i guess i get to paint the head myself. and when they easily could of put this in a regular box, they put it in a big one and double the price. nice going hasBLOW!!

p.s. i know it's a prototype
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tf2002boxed12inchjangofettcloseup.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	656  

Naboo Qui-Gon mixed with Jedi Duel Qui-Gon possible pose without the articulation and just the pose? With a blue saber? And those stupid energy blasts. I HATEHATEHATE those things! I'm so pleased to know they don't remember the last Qui-Gon figures not selling, and I'm glad to know there will be at least one known Episode 1 traditional peg-warmer on the pegs.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Ok Hasbro did you guys see EP1 Qui-Gon is GONE, DEAD, NOT COMMING BACK, well I guess he might be back, but only as a spirt. But if he does come back as a spirt where the hell was he in the first three real STARWARS movies?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

where the hell was he in the first three real STARWARS movies

He'll be back as a brief holo-recording with Dooku, but why we needed another one for that is beyond me.

There's word that Qui-Gon will be inserted somehow into Ben's living quarters in ANH, possibly as a holo-photo, with the full six-part trilogy. He wasn't in the first three because Liam Neeson was far from being cast.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

With the use of realscan you'd think they'd have done a better face for Qui-Gon!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Resculpt resculpt resculpt . . .

This is the DUMBEST one yet. Who even likes Qui Gong?

ArrrghHHH!!! Sorry, I'm just irritated because the one resculpt I actually yearn for . . . R5D4!!! . . . is nowhere in sight!

Stupid stupid stupid . . .

two packs

Was or is this Qui-Gonn the one that was supposed to go in the cancelled deluxe two-packs?? Qui-Gonn vs Battle Droid and Jar Jar vs Destroyer Droid. They probably couldn't Liam Neeson to get back into the make-up and sit in the chair for the real scan. I.E. $$$$$
    "pork is not a verb"

hairless chewie,

neeson had his image scanned for E1 so his face could be superimposed on his stunt double. i see no reason why this data couldn't be transferred to the real scan process.

but i don't want another qui-gon figure, ever. i like the guy, but enough is enough.

figures i never want to see made again:

tatooine luke
    r2d2
    vader
    quigon
    maul

these guys have been done to death!

Great jst what we need. Another Qui-Gon to sit in $1.50 bins for the next three years. I guess Hasbtro wants to make absolutely sure that there will be at least a few 100%-certain-to-be-peg-warmers. Hw about a few more E1 Jar Jars and E1 9-yr-old Anakins while you're at it? We get this stupid rehash instead of Yarael Poof, Yaddle, Evan Piel, Oppo Ranciss, Lott Dodd, a cool version of R5D4, General Dodonna, (or fill in the blank with an unmade figure).