Music of SW: 30th Anniv. set

It has 8 CDs. That's perhaps all you need to know. But it is 90 Republic credits. It's due out this Tue. the 6th, so I plan to get it. :drool:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Looks pretty sweet.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

If you want it, deepdiscount.com has it for $79.

I'll be passing. Six discs are the same old 2-disc soundtracks we've gotten before. One is "The Corellian Edition" CD that was a Target exclusive in late 2005 and contains themes from the various movies. And the last disc is a CD-ROM of the liner notes from various releases. In other words, only the CD-ROM would be new. Hardly worth 80 junior cheeseburgers.

Why can't they just give us the missing music from AOTC and ROTS, maybe the Ewoks soundtracks on CD, re-release Shdows of the Empire, throw on assorted random tracks (like the "Rage Mix" of The Imperial March), etc? Heck, this is even missing the alternate versions of tracks from the long-OOP 4-disc set from the early 90s.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If you want it, deepdiscount.com has it for $79.

Why can't they just give us the missing music from AOTC and ROTS, maybe the Ewoks soundtracks on CD, re-release Shdows of the Empire, throw on assorted random tracks (like the "Rage Mix" of The Imperial March), etc? Heck, this is even missing the alternate versions of tracks from the long-OOP 4-disc set from the early 90s.
    Ah, I have the complete scores to both AOTC and ROTS. Gotta love the internet.

I'll be passing on these. I already have all the scores including SOTE and these don't have anything new or different, unless i'm missing something.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You have the Ewok movie soundtracks? Love the movies or not, those are good stuff, and never released on CD.

I didn't realize the full scores had ever come out (even through leaked sources). I'll have to hunt them down. I'm surprised that at least the Dex's Diner music wasn't on the AOTC CD.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Ah, I have the complete scores to both AOTC and ROTS. Gotta love the internet.

I'll be passing on these. I already have all the scores including SOTE and these don't have anything new or different, unless i'm missing something.
    Awww man they need to release an ultimate edition ROTS soundtrack.

I'm going to pass. I already have like 3 soundtracks already for the OT. I'm really done at this point.

Now, if they were to finally do the complete soundtracks for AOTC and ROTS then I'm sold.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I am disappointed in several ways. 1) I can't seem to find any of them in stores. 2) I haven't received any coupons to stores in the mail this week. 3) It still costs $90-ish. 4) There's really nothing new to it.

I also thought it would have more NEW music, maybe some unreleased stuff or scores from the last two Prequels. I remember that I said I'd buy ANY SW music that came out, but this isn't worth the dough.
    "That's what Sheev said."