Thread: Family Guy ESB

Family Guy ESB

Yakface says that Family Guy is doing an ESB spoof like they did with ANH - and the Giant Chicken is gonna be Boba Fett! This is gonna be sweet........
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I just hope we don't have to watch a 15 minute fight with that chicken again.

Read about this a little earlier myself....looking forward to it.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I have a feeling no one will be quite as excited about this by the time Family Guy ROTJ comes along.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I hope they skip the Obi wan dialogue on dagobah. i'm pretty sick of herbert. he's just dull. given the cartoon style of ROTJ I think it'll come out best with FG characters though with cleveland as R2 who they gonna have play Lando? I guess ollie the weather man could be amusing. or seeing as it's pure fantasy Rufus Griffin. I can see Meg as a tauntaun.

Chris: Easy girl, easy.
    Meg: Just get off me you fat B******!

I agree with Caesar, hope there is no 5 minute fist fight between the Chicken and Peter again. While funny, it gets drawn out.

I am happy that the chicken is Fett, couldnt have been better.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

People will love it along with ROTJ (after they make it). Then in about 15-20 years later Seth McFarlin is going to change some stuff then people will get salty.

I think this could be one case where the prequels will be better than the OT (because you know they'd rip on them WAY WORSE than the OT) I hope they do all 6 but will be happy if it's just the OT, but thankfully there is money that could be made so .....
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Will they ever do The Phantom Menace ?
    Of corpse! The SE's will finance TPM.