CSI: First Season Cover and Disc Art

I am really into this show... Here are pictures of the upcoming Season One cover and disc art. Click Here to check it out.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I've watched it a few times. It's pretty good, but sometimes the detective work spots some pretty contrived "clues" that lead to the resolution of each show.

What do you think of CSI: Miami?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Padawan View Post
    I've watched it a few times. It's pretty good, but sometimes the detective work spots some pretty contrived "clues" that lead to the resolution of each show.
    I can't believe this show (and all of its spin-offs) are still on the air. They are so horribly inaccurate to just down right wrong! Thank you clueless Hollywood!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I stopped watching ages ago. Not for the inaccuracies, but because they tried too hard to buck the mystery formula and it got absurd. "All the evidence points to the butler killing the Hollywood star, and it keeps piling up, but there will be a last minute revelation that a neighbor (who wasn't even mentioned before this point) owned a trucking business, and a stray dog accidentally started one of the trucks, and it ran into the guy's house and he died of a heart attack."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I can't believe this show (and all of its spin-offs) are still on the air.
    Technically only the original CSI is still on, unless you are counting syndicated reruns. The previous spin-off shows (CSI: Miami & CSI: NY) and every other show that has crossed over with the CSI franchise thus far (Without a Trace & Cold Case) are over. Though they did green-light a new spin-off to come soon, CSI: Cyber. It deals with internet/cyber crime. If the backdoor pilot that aired on the original CSI two weeks ago is any indication, it will be just as magical (if not more so) when it comes to "science".

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    They are so horribly inaccurate to just down right wrong! Thank you clueless Hollywood!
    And yet I watch. As Marge Simpson would say: "Life has never been easier ever since scientists have invented magic."
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection