Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

Hybrid View

Amazing Race

Boy, I was glad that Ari was the first one out. He was the most arrogant prick (did I just write that?) I'd seen in a long time. I don't think I would've tuned in if he were on the show for too long. He was right: karma came around and bit him good. It was well deserved.

It's fun to see places on AR that you've actually visited.

And I don't think Hef would've liked it if the teams would've drove across the lawn at the Mansion.

I missed the last 10 minutes - so I didn't see who lost. I like the no - non-elimination legs this year. Makes it much more interesting.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Ari and Stella were kicked off.

The donkey challenge almost did more than one team in.

I think Grandpa will crash and burn next. Poor guy doesn't have it physically. If he could harness his potty-mouth's energy, he'd win the whole thing with plenty to spare !
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I haven't laughed that hard over a TV episode in a very long time. Mr. Myagi talking too much to his daughter and Grandpa stripping down to his Speedo-like undies were just too much!!!

The pole vault roadblock was nasty!

I haven't been watching this season for whatever reason; well football is one of the reasons. I have been recording the episodes though, so I may watch them and try to catch up. Or I may just not bother with this season...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Lorena's meltdown on national TV was pretty good. Milking the camel didn't look that easy.

I think some of the ladies were a little obscene with their milking, too.

And the little boy Jennifer was teaching English to wasn't paying attention to her lessons, but her chest!

I think I would've been just as frustrated as Luke with the tea challenge. You have to give him credit: he didn't give up. I liked the fact that the Indian workers congratulated him after he passed.

I'll miss Luke and Margie.

Now Ron can go home and make is stomach happy by eating to his heart's content.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I will miss Ron and his appetite. : D

What's with the cowboys and airplanes this season?