Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

I wish Terrence would grow a set. He whines more than I don't know what.

Not surprised the divorcees were eliminated. They made way too many mistakes, the biggest of which was not reading the clues properly.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I wish Terrence would grow a set. He whines more than I don't know what.
    Gone!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I just have to laugh at the frat boys. They've made so many mistakes this season and are still kicking!

They're totally unbelievable! Every week, they're a train wreck with an angel on their shoulders. My wife and I were howling and in tears with Dan's attempt to march with the Soviet soldiers. Pvt. Joe Cocker reporting for duty, sir!

Dan proved that white men can't jump or march!

It was nice to see Star sweat a little too.

I think the race's winner will come down between Star and her brother or the mom and son team. They've played a good game, not too many mistakes.

I think the race's winner will come down between Star and her brother or the mom and son team. They've played a good game, not too many mistakes.
    I agree. I think they are the two strongest teams. With the emphasis on the word team. They don't have "issues" like teams past and present that interfere with their abilities to run a good race. I hate that. Just put some good players on the show...we don't need the soap opera drama carp!

They're just smart players. What I like about the show is the uncertainty or just plain bad luck that can occur like Nick and Star had with taxi drivers in Moscow. You may be a smart player, but there's always a wrench ready to be thrown into the works!

I hate to see Dallas and his mom out. They played a good game. The frat boys are in the finals by luck alone.

The statue park resembled the one used in Goldeneye.

I simply can't believe the luck of the frat boys! :shakeshead:

Second place of all things. As I said before, I like the unknown factors of the game. You never know who will have good luck or just plain dumb luck.

It should be a very interesting final three for the race for the million.

I'm hoping Ken and Geritol Barbie come in last.....again!

I'm satisfied with the show's end results. Nick and Star ran a good, clean race. They seem like good kids.

I didn't think the frat boys had a chance after they cab mix-up. It would've been interesting to see them blunder through the picture challenge.

Boy, do I really want to go to Oregon and zip-line off the Bridge of the Gods!

AR is returning in February! I can't wait!!

I'm satisfied with the show's end results. Nick and Star ran a good, clean race. They seem like good kids.
    Yep. It's nice to see the deserving team win. Look at all the legs they came in first. They dominated the race and were very gracious at the finish line.