Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

I thought the producers would have a footnote/epilogue or something saying Dallas and his mom were stuck in Russia because of the missing passports. AR producers are good, but I guess not that good.

I didn't see Dallas and his mom in the group of re-assembled teams when the final three teams came over the finish line. Were they there and I just missed them? I noted all the other teams except for them.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Marooned in Russia.
    Or maybe the AR producers have started a new show: Dallas and Mom's Escape from the Gulag.

There's a team from my area on the new AR!!!

Oh, this is going to be a fun season. The hillbillies need to stay in as long as possible just for the laugh factor.

I liked the new format: less airport time, getting to the destinations quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I liked the new format: less airport time, getting to the destinations quicker.
    So do I. I also like the split-screen use as well: showing contestants and scenery. It was good seeing Switzerland again. Mrs. TI7 and I made a trip there (and Austria) for our 2nd anniversary. That was in the olden days when I was working part time for American Airlines.

The hillbillies are doomed, but we can always hope that they will be this season's "Frat Boys" and hold on by the skin of their teeth every episode!

I'm still sizing the teams up as to a favorite. Still too early to tell. However, it's not to early to tell who I don't like!

It's definitely weird seeing Mike White on this show. I had no idea he was gay; he's exactly like his character in School of Rock (or Freaks and Geeks) but more effeminate. Even though this show now has a pseudo-celebrity, it's still miles above the other reality shows (hopefully Tila Tequila won't show up next year ). It was good to see it on again tonight.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It's definitely weird seeing Mike White on this show. I had no idea he was gay; he's exactly like his character in School of Rock (or Freaks and Geeks) but more effeminate.
    I read somewhere Mike got hooked on the show during last year's writer's strike.

I've been to southern Germany and Austria, so I'm looking forward to next week's episode.

The poor hillbillies were beaten by the mountains. How ironic!

And the blond flight attendants are living up to the stereotype.

Actually, a somewhat boring episode IMO. Next one looks to be a bit melodramatic for my tastes, too, with all the personality traits colliding among the teams. Been there, done that, producers. Let's get creative already!