Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    The poor hillbillies were beaten by the mountains. How ironic!
    Very ironic! Just a different set of mountains were their downfall.

The ep was okay, but it was a little lacking. I thought the winning team got to the pit stop awful fast, like one challenge was cut out.

Ah, the hillbillies would've been at home with the gypsy challenge!!

And if I were racing, I'd have to choose the vampire challenge just 'cause you're in Transylvania.

Victor has control issues. He has to be in control at all times, whether he's right or wrong. And he was definitely in the wrong Sunday night by hiking up the wrong side of the mountain. If he were my brother, I would've slugged him.

And the older couple got screwed with the transportation issues. But that's happened to so many others. If it were a non-elimination round, there was no way they could've caught up.

I will miss Kris and Amanda. They were a strong team, ran a good race. I could see where they might be perceived as a threat, but getting the blind U-turn? I dunno.

I thought it was an uncalled-for move. Margaret and Luke have just put a target on their backs. Dumb move. We'll see how long they'll last now. I bet they've blown any trust they've had with the other contestants. They're on their own.

As an aside: I'd really like to have tried that bobsled!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

OK producers, what's up? Another boring episode!

The only highlight was the Russian brides. Gorgeous!

....and what's up showing Phil in his underwear?

Victor's gotta go...and soon. Something about him just rubs me wrong.

I really like the brothers. But last week, it's beyond me how they could've blown such a big lead.

Yea, Victor's came in first two weeks in a row.

Dumb move on the brothers' part. They had this leg of the race in the bag and they did a bonehead move like mixing the bike pumps up.

I will miss Mike and Mel. Not the strongest team, but they worked well together. And they had a fun time with the secret drawer challenge, too, while the one cheerleader was hateful, nasty.

Just to let you guys know - I have been watching this season, and have been enjoying it. Its the first full season I have watched in what seems like years.

Jamie.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just looked up Jamie's profile on cbs.com.

I now understand her personality. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I understand it. (Big reference to her antics during the secret drawer challenge). Patience is not a cop's best asset, but it should be. (...and yes, I speak from experience...)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I just looked up Jamie's profile on cbs.com.

I now understand her personality. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I understand it. (Big reference to her antics during the secret drawer challenge). Patience is not a cop's best asset, but it should be. (...and yes, I speak from experience...)
    She's a COP?!?!?!?! I would have never guessed that.

I'd love for her to punish me while shes wearing a black leather police outfit.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."