Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

I get Jamie and Cara mixed up . . . which one was being mean? I thought that Cara was the *****y one during the drawer challenge and that Jamie was the one who ran in her skivvies.

It was sad to see Mel and Mike go, but oh well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I get Jamie and Cara mixed up . . . which one was being mean? I thought that Cara was the *****y one during the drawer challenge and that Jamie was the one who ran in her skivvies.
    Jamie is the hotter one who b*tches all the time and hates people who speak foreign languages. Cara was running in her skivvies. In other words, you had them mixed up.

Cara is nice too, but that Jamie is on fire!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Jamie is the hotter one who b*tches all the time and hates people who speak foreign languages. Cara was running in her skivvies. In other words, you had them mixed up.

Cara is nice too, but that Jamie is on fire!
    Ah, okay, thanks. Cara was a little soft-looking during the Russia run and Jamie is a bit of a see you in tee. They're not too bad, though. I like Tammy better in that regard.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'd love for her to punish me while shes wearing a black leather police outfit.
    Careful what you wish for! Tasers are the "in" things with cops these days...at least they are with my agency.

What's buzzin' cousin!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I just sitting here, laughing my butt off, about the banter involving Jamie. Thanks for the good laugh.

Maybe Jamie could taser Victor out of first for us.

I'd love for her to punish me while shes wearing a black leather police outfit.
    Upon further reflection, it might be fun to be frisked by her.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Upon further reflection, it might be fun to be frisked by her.
    Now you're talkin'!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The stuntmen must be born under a cluster of unlucky stars. They just can't get a break!

And if the kareoke cab ever makes it to America, we're in trouble. But it does look like fun.

I thought it was hilarious that the little guys were completely oblivious to the fact that they were riding around with and singing/entertaining trannies.

They love breaking them rules too.

Good ep.

How much longer do you think until LaKisha and Jennifer implode? They lucked out with the non-elimination this time.

Can we all just get along?