Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

I heard of losing by a hair, but never losing by a pee.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I heard of losing by a hair, but never losing by a pee.....
    That was such a dumb move! I think I could hold it a little longer if I had a million dollars on the line!!!

I really want Tammy and Victor to win. DEFINITELY not Jaime and Cara, but I might be fine with Margie and Luke, even though they've both been annoying the past few weeks.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I really want Tammy and Victor to win. DEFINITELY not Jaime and Cara, but I might be fine with Margie and Luke, even though they've both been annoying the past few weeks.
    I'll have to agree. They've done well consistently. The cheerleaders are an embarrassment. Never cared for the way Margie and Luke played the game.

As we know....anything can happen, though.

I still want Jamie and Cara to win. Though I will admit, Jamie is a complete b*tch. Her attitude towards others is just plain embarrassing, as you mentioned TI.

But I really hate the other teams. Can't stand them Chinamen. Margie and Chewy (I know, I'm going to hell) just b*tch and moan the whole time.

And, I would like it if an all-girl team won for the first time.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

It always seems like the team that gets along with each other, treats everyone else well, and actually enjoys themselves is the one that wins. So, that means Tammy and Victor will win, if history repeats itself, but anything can happen.

But we get to see Jamie and Cara in bikinis next week!!!

If it came down to winning or losing a race because of peeing, I would've peed myself.

Margie telling Luke she looked like Alice Cooper was great.

If Kesha and Jen were in the final three, they wouldn't have won. They got by on a lot of luck.

I'd rather see Tammy than Victor win. Victor's attitude isn't the greatest. It needs an adjustment.

The surfboard memory challenge just proved too much for Luke.

Tammy and Victor ran a good clean race. Victor's attitude did change during the course of the race.

Tammy and Victor and Jaime and Cara added an extra spice to their pigs: sea salt!

And Jaime and Cara looked pretty good in their bikinis.

It was a good season. I will miss AR during the summer but look forward to its return this fall.

Boooooo.... Hissssss.... Boooooo....
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It always seems like the team that gets along with each other, treats everyone else well, and actually enjoys themselves is the one that wins. So, that means Tammy and Victor will win, if history repeats itself, but anything can happen.
    All I can say here is QFT.

I finally watched this since I was out of town when it aired. I'm really glad that Tammy and Victor won. That surfboard thing must have been frustrating as hell for Luke, since it seemed like a repeat of the Chekhov thing earlier in the season.

Now I'm just looking forward to next season!

Better late than never, I guess.

Finally got to see the finale last night after Mrs. TI7 and I fired up the DVR.

I wasn't really surprised that Tammy and Victor won. Their luck held throughout the game. Cara and Jamie's bad luck with taxis held, too. If their driver didn't waste time going to the wrong place and then getting gas, I think the results may have very well shifted in their favor as they did well with the final task IMO.