Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

New season starts Sept. 27!!! Two hours!!!!

This is going to be a good season. We have a villian (or douche bag) in Lance, and, IMO, the poker players are pretty unlikeable. Zev is going to be an interesting player to watch.

I hated to see the yoga instructors go so early. I hope they get the free around-the-world trip.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I hated to see the yoga instructors go so early. I hope they get the free around-the-world trip.
    I thought that was brutal (but cool) to have an elimination at the start. What a twist! It's just thinning out the herd early, I guess.

As for Zev: what planet is he from, anyway!? I agree, he's one to watch!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

My dislikeness for Lance continues to grow. What a butthead!! You gotta wonder how long he'll be engaged after the show is over.

Still not too fond of the poker players. Tiffany definitely isn't pulling her weight.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    My dislikeness for Lance continues to grow. What a butthead!! You gotta wonder how long he'll be engaged after the show is over.

Still not too fond of the poker players. Tiffany definitely isn't pulling her weight.
    Lance and Keri are a train wreck. They are just waiting for the ultimate collision. I can't believe Lance ever passed a state bar to become a lawyer.

I was thinking, from how CBS revealed who the unlucky pair were earlier in the week, that Zev would find his passport. What a way to go out.

Lance is still an ***.

Dumb luck is still a big part of the race.

The loss of Zev's passport reminded me of Cara and Jaime's luck with taxis in last year's finale.

....and yes, I can't wait to see Lance crash and burn!

Ding, dong, Lance is gone!!!! He and Keri made waaaaay toooo many mistakes tonight. I thought, for a second, that Phil would say it was a non-elimination round.

Ski Dubai is a sight to see.

Boil that Lance!

Glad to see him gone, too. Mika and Canaan might be the next to implode.

.....Cheyne is getting on my nerves as is boo-hoo Megahn. Get a grip!

It was a water slide, for goodness sake!!!! What a way to go out.