Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

I liked the Globetrotters, but they weren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch (Franz? Really, how hard is that?!). Brian and Ericka were probably my favorites to win going in to the finale, but her childish behavior at the Cirque du Soleil event was annoying as all hell. Sam and Dan were fine until they started backstabbing the other teams, and Meghan and Cheyne reminded me way too much of my old roommate and his girlfriend.

Anyone other than the brothers winning was fine with me.

There was a point last night, when the brothers got to the chip-counting challenge first, that I thought they might win. But I thought again: they'll fight and self-destruct. I was right.

The boys not thinking of Wayne Newton's name was funny.

Can't wait until the next season.

Remember Jamie from a season or two ago? She's Miss January.

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/20...uary-2010.html

Now, if I remember correctly, she didn't have the best attitude.

Great ep! It's nice to see that Jordan's IQ hadn't increased since her time away from TV.

I don't care for the two catty ladies, and if you watched, you know which ones I'm talking about.

Really liked the two cowboys. Need to keep them around for as long as possible just to hear what comes out of their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Great ep! It's nice to see that Jordan's IQ hadn't increased since her time away from TV.

I don't care for the two catty ladies, and if you watched, you know which ones I'm talking about.

Really liked the two cowboys. Need to keep them around for as long as possible just to hear what comes out of their mouths.

No kidding on Jordan. Everytime she speaks I can't help think "Well. bless her heart...."
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Gotta love the cowboys. Two good-natured good-old boys out seeing the world. I hope they go far.

Really dislike Carol and Brandy. Catty, mean-spirited.

God love Jordan. She's not the brightest bulb but you can't help but like her.

And Granny: never on national TV tell everyone that you're doing the show with your favorite grandchild. The rest of the grandkids will not let you forget that!! NEVER!!!

Still lovin' the cowboys. Good, strong team. I wouldn't count them out.

The polo-type challenge looked harder than it seemed. Just like the golf challenge from last season.

I had a feeling this would be a non-elimination round. Glad Jeff and Jordo are round for another week.

Wish I knew about the Beatles-Platz when I visited Hamburg. Drove by the red-light district but didn't stop.

Even not being U-turned, I don't think Joe and Heidi would've lasted much longer with Joe's bum knee. I don't particular care for when someone is U-turned but it did humble Joe.

The AR gods were definitely smiling on Jeff and Jordan. I thought for sure they were gone.

Another I've added to my bucket list: go to France and tour the trench system tour site. That looked fun!