Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

I've not seen one episode this go-round. That sucks! Too many irons in the fire lately......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I've not seen one episode this go-round. That sucks! Too many irons in the fire lately......
    You're missing a good one, TeeEye.

To paraphrase 3PO, Jeff and Jordan were doomed. Just too many little mistakes mounted up.

The cops might be the team to beat. Three first-places in a row!

Mrs. TI7 and I have recorded all episodes. We just need time away from our distractors to watch!

Jet and Cord, you're disappointing me! You're a strong team but are making too many stupid little mistakes! Get it together, boys!!

And did Caite play with her boobs on national TV?

Yee ha, Cowboys!!!! What a way to come back!

The coach and daughter just made some dumb basic mistakes. They were a competitive team, and I would've liked to see them get a little further along in the game.

Yea, Carol and Brandy are gone!!!!! They had a bad/negative/nasty attitude since day one. They acted more like first-graders than grown women, IMO.

At this point, I think it's anyone's game to win.

Glad the cops are still in it. I kinda had a feeling they would be since there are at least two more weeks of show left.

I don't know what would've been more difficult: the noodles, the model or the puzzle. I think the puzzle would've been challenging even without the wind.

I finally saw about 20 minutes of AR for the first time this season. Hopefully, I can see the next two episodes in their entirety. Looks like I've missed a good one

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I finally saw about 20 minutes of AR for the first time this season. Hopefully, I can see the next two episodes in their entirety. Looks like I've missed a good one
    It has been a satisfying season.

Wouldn't you know it! Oh, well maybe I can see the finish.
    Since the layoffs at work, I'm either working my nalgas off or recuperating from the bazillion hours we have to work to make up the difference.