Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

Nick and Vicki are, like, the luckiest Amazing Race runners, like, ever to compete in the show, like. Based on, like, Nick's behavior alone, like, they should've been gone.

No kidding! These knuckleheads have nine lives! Far better teams have been eliminated and these two keep on going! Unbelievable!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'd really like to see one of the all-lady teams win. Thomas is just too much of a butt. Ran a good game, but a butt.

SPOILER

Nice to see the all-female teams come in first and second. Glad to see Thomas run into a roadblock. It's kinda funny: the biggest language barrier he encounters is in L.A.

Next season looks really good. Can't wait for February!

I can't complain about the results. Early on I had hoped that Gary and Mallory (father-daughter team) would win. When they were eliminated I was pulling for Brook and Claire. Still, seeing the docs win was acceptable. Good solid, team.

I agree about next season. It's nice to see the second chance given.

I wasn't able to catch every episode due to a busy schedule this semester, but I've seen a few, and I'm glad the doctors won. It's always the team who treats each other with respect and takes the time to take in what's happening that wins.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

"You're still racing....", said Phil.

GO Globetrotters! GO Gary and Mallory!

Still don't like Cara and the other red head. Well, the mouthy red-head more than the other.

C'mon, cowboys, get with it!

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Still don't like Cara and the other red head. Well, the mouthy red-head more than the other.
    I agree. I hope they implode soon. They're only on for four reasons, anyway.

I really thought Mike and his dad were going to drop out because of the dad's health issues. I think their days are numbered, but they will last a few more legs.

Also thought the Asian dad and daughter were going out.