Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

Well, Mike and Mel didn't last too much longer, did they? The mud challenge really took a toll on them physically.

Jamie and Cara were lucky, and I hope they recognize that.

I almost peed my pants laughing at Ron snacking his way across China. Too funny!

Ron does like his soul food. Will the Goths pull off a miracle?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Get the red out!
    Intolerant, arrogant...not at all sorry to see them go. Now or before.

The goths are from my area. For the last two Sundays, they've had a viewing party at the local Hooters (I know, go ahead and laugh) except this Sunday, which made me think they were goners. I was wrong.

I can tolerate Cara better than Jamie.

I think I'd have a problem with the dinosaur model.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this season.

I think I would've been just as frustrated as Luke with the tea challenge. You have to give him credit: he didn't give up. I liked the fact that the Indian workers congratulated him after he passed.

I'll miss Luke and Margie.

Now Ron can go home and make is stomach happy by eating to his heart's content.

I will miss Ron and his appetite. : D

What's with the cowboys and airplanes this season?

Good gravy, the cowboys are gone. I will miss them. I really can't agree with the Globetrotters' decision to U-turn Jet and Cord. I guess the cowboys were closer behind them than it looked.

At this point, the only team I don't want to win is Kent and Vixen. Mostly because of Kent, the woosiest man (and I use that term very loosely) on TV.

Yea, Kent and Vyxen are gone! Kent's negative attitude was a real downer. And I would've paid good money to see Big Easy squash Kent.