Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

Registered
    Tough ep. I don't know what challenge would've been easier: building a pryamid of watermelons or stringing a harp.

Registered
    The border patrol agents aren't my favorite team. They could go down as one of the most arrogant and self-confident teams in history of the show. But their gesture to Bopper was nice

Gotta love Rachel's meltdowns. If Brendan had a brain, he'd cut bait and leave right now.

Registered
    The border patrol boys are a force to reckon with! No missteps. They could win it.

I chuckled every time when one of the teams pronounced it Lude-wing, not Ludwing.

When I was in Germany in '95, we had the choice to visit Neuschwanstein or Eagle's Nest/Obersalzburg, Hitler's Bavarian retreat. We went to Eagle's Nest. From people I know who've visited Neuschwanstein, that walk from the parking lot to the castle is killer, and it's extremely crowded in the summer.

Registered
    The border patrol team's true colors are starting to show. I used to really like them, but not so much these days.

Registered
    Really disliking Art and JJ. They're a pair of arrogant pricks. Don't care much for Major Dave, either. A little condonscending to the wife.

I would've liked to have seen Nary and Jamie go further. They're a decent team.

Loved that the teams took the time to enjoy the safari.

Registered
    Mark and Bopper are the luckiest sons of guns. I just had a feeling that this would be a non-elimination round.

And to be honest, I couldn't do the dance routine, either. White men can't jump or dance.

Registered
    When Vanessa fell, I thought, hope she doesn't pop one of her breast implants.

For the record, I would've had my head shaven in a heartbeat.

Registered
    Random thoughts on the finale:

* Glad Rachel finally grew a set and told Major Dave where to go a couple of times. His arrogance was getting on my nerves.

* I knew Vanessa and Ralph would be eliminated, judging from Vanessa's ankle injury. And that was before the closeup on the swollen and purple ankle.

* When it looked like Art and JJ had a chance to win, I handed the remote off so I wouldn't be tempted to throw it at the TV.

* I don't feel sorry from Brendan and Rachel. She has her Big Brother winnings still!

Registered
    Enjoying this season so far. Fun to watch the simple little mistakes the teams are making.

Still too early to predict who might win. I like the rockers but they have to pay more attention to details.

Registered
    I've stated this multiple times over the years, but I truly think Gary and Will are the luckiest team on the AR. At the bottom two weeks in a row and still squeak by. The Monster Truckers made an uncalled for play, IMO.

I had a feeling the Blondes would be gone because of one of their comments on the train about them being better/smarter/faster than the other bottom-dwelling teams.