Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Price Drop at Wal-Mart

I was looking for figures at my local Wal-Mart and saw that they had dropped the price to $5.88. This is the first non-sale price drop I have seen in a long time. Has anyone else seen a price drop like this?

That would be woooooonnnnddddeeeerful, I hope it's true. I'd prefer $4.99 but close enough for now.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yep, this morning I saw both TAC & Legends at $5.88 price.

Figures for their marketing to save America $$ campaign

I heard the overhead say we have save America $295 Million dollars so far this year. Wacky to hear the Walmart Motivational Radio in the mornings!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I think they need to drop those Sagas down to 2.99 or less, then they might, I say might make a little dent with the peg-warmers.
    Who's in charge of that department?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Darth Vader/Death Star Transformer

Stopped by a local WalMart tonight and picked up the Darth Vader/Death Star TF which is on clearance for $23.00 if anyone still needs this set.

We still have Saga 2 figures taking up two whole pegs at my Wal-Mart, if they're going to clearance anything, why not those?

I bought three Legends clones yesterday at Wal*Mart and got the $5.88 price as well. It was a pleasant surprise. Had I had known of the price drop, I'd have picked up another figure...
    Move along, move along

I was at WM today and they were 5.88 each. Didnt buy any as I dont need the ones they had.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Stopped by a local WalMart tonight and picked up the Darth Vader/Death Star TF which is on clearance for $23.00 if anyone still needs this set.
    Wasn't that just released a couple weeks ago? I think someone from Target must have moved to Wal-mart's marketing group (not that I'm complaining.)

Gotta love the christmas season. wal-marts is trying to make a million a month at each of their stores, so i wouldn't be surprised to see alot of prices drop, it's cool that star wars is one of the first to get the drop...now if they would drop the GI Joe 25 collection down to like 2.99, which would be great nostalgia!!!

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!