Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black Friday Sales

http://www.black-friday.net/

Target and Best Buy have some great sales on DVD's. WM removed their ad so we cant see what they have.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wal-Mart b***in' about unfair competition? That's a frigging laugh.

These don't look that amazing this year.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Star Wars items from the first link:

KBtoys.com
    Star Wars Battle Packs (various styles) - $14.99
    Star Wars The Saga Collection Action Figures - $5.99

Target
    Star Wars II For PS2, DS, or XBox 360 - $17.99

Toys R Us
    Star Wars Battle Attacks Arena Encounter - $59.99
    Star Wars Force Action Lightsaber - $19.99
    Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber (Vader, Yoda or Skywalker) - $99.99
    Star Wars Galactic Heroes: The Battle of Hoth - $24.99
    Star Wars Y-Wing Fighter - $34.99

Nothing really too amazing; everything from TRU is the normal price and I don't know what Target's item even is. I might look into the Battlepacks at the KB site, though. I'll be hitting up a Target to get those Ultimate Battlepacks (if they are indeed coming out that day) and might check out some of those DVDs.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Wal-Mart b***in' about unfair competition? That's a frigging laugh.

These don't look that amazing this year.
    Nope nothing special at all I was actually expecting to see Ultimate Ripoff though. Since he's such a hot toy and all .

I might actually head over to Best Buy to pick up some DVDs and Target to pick up "Call of Duty 4" for the Xbox 360.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Target
    Star Wars II For PS2, DS, or XBox 360 - $17.99
    "Star Wars LEGO II - The Original Trilogy", I believe. They would be trying to get rid of it with SW LEGO Complete Saga coming soon which has that game's material in it.

Toys R Us
    Star Wars Battle Attacks Arena Encounter - $59.99
    Star Wars Force Action Lightsaber - $19.99
    Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber (Vader, Yoda or Skywalker) - $99.99
    Star Wars Galactic Heroes: The Battle of Hoth - $24.99
    Star Wars Y-Wing Fighter - $34.99

Nothing really too amazing; everything from TRU is the normal price and I don't know what Target's item even is.
    There is one thing on sale in that TRU ad, it's the SW Master Replicas Force FX Lightsaber, they usually sell it for $119.99.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dunno folks, Best Buy having 50% of ALL HBO seasons. Now would be a good time for me to get into THE SORPANOS and pick up that half season of ENTOURAGE that came out a few months ago.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I am going to be hunting Deadwood Season 3 and possibly Curb seasons at BB.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I am going to be hunting Deadwood Season 3 and possibly Curb seasons at BB.
    I'm afraid to ask, but what are the Early Bird times at BB? I couldn't find it on their. And good thinking on Curb. that's not a bad idea!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"